Online slots are simply the best; there is just no arguing with that. Over the last two decades there have been an almost infinite number of truly standout titles hitting the market, as developers like NetEnt, Eyecon and Microgaming continue to set a trailblazing path through this incredibly exciting new online casino industry.
But it’s not just these developers either, as newer outfits like Big Time Gaming or Yggdrasil have given the slots industry yet another boost over the last decade, bringing us ever-clearer graphics, as well as new technologies like the Megaways game mechanic. Regardless, there has never been a better time to join a slots site like Wizard Slots, although you still need to know a few golden rules. Read on for 10 things to consider before you join a slot site.
- Consider your online safety: This is the No. 1 priority for anybody using the Internet, and it has extra importance with slots sites. You ultimately need to know that you’re going to be safe playing on a slot site, and the way to do this is to check that it is licensed by a regulatory body like the UK Gambling Commission.
- Consider the user-friendliness: Slot sites can come in many different shapes and sizes, so it is therefore important to consider how user-friendly a slots site is before you join. Nobody wants a confusing layout, for example!
- Consider the welcome promotion: Most slots sites have welcome promotions for new customers, and you will want to consider this so you get the best welcome promotion possible.
- Consider what slots you want to play: Do you have a clear idea of what slots you want to play? If so it is critical that you check whether the slots site you want to join actually has these titles.
- Consider slot partnerships: Some of the most highly regarded slots sites have direct partnerships with top slot developers. When this is the case you can be pretty sure that they will stock all the newest games.
- Consider reload bonus promotions: A welcome promotion is all well and good, but you might want to check that a slots site has continued reload or loyalty bonuses before you join too.
- Consider deposit options: Depending on the way you want to pay your deposit you will need to consider whether a slots site is open to your preferred method.
- Consider platform accessibility: There are more gamblers playing slots on their mobile devices nowadays, yet not all slot sites are compatible with mobile gaming. If you want to spin those reels from you mobile, make sure you can first!
- Consider user reviews: It is always a good idea to read a few reviews of the slots site you want to join before paying a deposit.
- Consider the terms and conditions: Each slots site will have a different set of terms and conditions, it’s important to check these before you join so there are no unwanted surprises.